Day 01: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day 02: Nine things about yourself.
Day 03: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day 04: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 05: Six things you wish you'd never done.
Day 06: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day 07: Four turn offs.
Day 08: Three turn ons.
Day 09: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession
Six things I wish I'd never done:
1. Scared my mom, dad, and siblings by my habitual drug use. I've been sober nearly eight years and counting, but it will never be enough.
2. Dropped out of "real" school as a teenager. Nevertheless, I'm attending college now.
3. My teeth are in bad shape now. I wish I would have chilled out on the bad things I've done to them and increased the trips to the dentist instead.
4. A few very inappropriate jokes that cost me friendship and respect.
5. I wish I had never heard of Abrahamic religion. What a complete waste of time Christianity has been for me, Mormonism in particular. How I wish that the parts of my mind that will always be occupied by this invasive force could be attributed instead to something, ANYTHING that reiterated true love for the human race instead of such disgraceful lies. I dismiss all of religion as nothing but a long and rambling inappropriate joke.
6. ..... [Sorry, I can't write that here. Check PostSecret instead.]